T's & C's
It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By booking with me and paying a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
· A non-refundable 25% deposit is required before a date can be considered confirmed. This will be deducted from the final booking balance.
· The Final and remaining balance set out on your invoice is due 2 weeks before the event day.
· Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding/event day being released.
· Travel expenses are complimentary for the first 10 miles of road travel from Cheltenham
· Mileage thereafter is charged at 45p per mile one way and is worked out using postal codes.
· All Trial's are held at the clients desired location on weekdays or weekends between 9am and 7pm.
. Trials are included in the price and mandatory for the bride however if any additional party members wish to have a trial, a price of £20pp will be added to the final balance.
· Without a trial I cannot accept responsibility if a desired style or look does not meet expectations on the wedding/event day - refunds will not be offered.
· 48 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking.
· I reserve the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where the client is uncooperative/makes it difficult to carry out our work.
· In the unfortunate event that you, or any of your bridal/event party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, please contact me in writing within 24 hours so that we can resolve the matter.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
· All changes to a booking must be made by the bride/lead party member only.
· Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding/event day. 1 calendar months notice is needed to notify me.
· Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony/start time and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
· All payments are the responsibility of the bride/ lead party member.
· In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, I require a minimum of 1 months notice - After such time the full amount will still be payable by the specified due date and no refunds will be given.
· Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
· Should payments not be received I may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect the business.
IF I CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
· In the unlikely event I am unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative artist to stand in.
· In the event of extreme weather conditions where the ‘Met office’ has issued a ‘Red’ warning, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancellation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING/EVENT DAY
· In the event that I experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of my control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
· If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder my journey, please advise me as soon as possible so I can factor this into my route.
· No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal/event party.
· I have full public liability insurance.
· Discounts and special offers are given on a quote for quote basis, and are not guaranteed.
· All discounts and special offers are subject to change if the number of services initially booked are reduced or altered and are solely at my discretion.
· The client must inform me of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found. I cannot be held liable for any of the above if the client fails to inform me.
It's important that I keep on updating my portfolio and social media so please let me know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for me to use your images for marketing purposes. I am happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an image is shown on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit me as the makeup artist- I would really appreciate it!